April 29, 2014

POSTCARDS FROM OIA, SANTORINI


When dreams turn into reality!
 Oia, Santorini

I don't even know where to begin!
For the last 8 mos I've been dreaming and dreaming
of Oia and now here I was standing and  looking
 at one of the most amazing, beautiful, magnificent
places on earth!

On our first day in Santorini
 obvies the first thing in our itinerary was to go see Oia

Unfortunately mother nature was not in our side that day... 
It was a great 70 degree day but it was so grey and gloomy!
But even though the weather wasnt the best
I still enjoyed every piece of it!

 It's all I ever imagined and dreamed of...
It was breath taking! I cried! Like I literally did!
#embarassing. LOL

I really don't know what else to say in here
all I can say is... 
Dreams do come true - you just have to work  hard for it!
And Santorini, Greece is absolutely breath taking!
It definitely is a little slice of heaven on earth!

We have plenty more pictures- we went back to Oia 
on a not so gloomy day, and were in Santorini for a week
so keep an eye on those upcoming blog posts!