June 10, 2014

PIER WISCONSIN, MILWAUKEE



 The vivid colors of the sky when the sun was setting 
over the tranquil water was just fabulous!


















I miss Chicago and Rhode Island!
This whole moving to a new state every year thing is starting to get old and not fun. Blah! 

Ok - so we moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin a month ago and ever since we moved here we haven't really explored this small, quiet, kind of gross city (I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel about it!) So why did we move if I hate this city you ask? Well, we're being adults and accepted a great work opportunity that could benefit us in our futures. Blah, blah, blah! 
#RealitySucks and being an adult sometimes is not fun. But that's ok. #PositiveThoughts

Anyways, ever since we moved, we haven't really explored this town cause we were busy with the new apartment, work, and every day off I get I went and visited Chicago since its only a 2hr drive. So the other day we finally explored Milwaukee and there is actually a lot of cool spots there. It's not that bad I guess... I'm just being a diva! Who do I think I am? I just want to live somewhere fabulous oookaaayyy! Lol.

After our day of driving around town checking out the area, we ended our day at this gorgeous park with a fabulous lake front. We got there just in time - the sun was just about to set and the vivid colors of the sky when the sun was setting over the beautiful tranquil lake were just fabulous. There is nothing I love more than to just sit by the water, clear my head and enjoy the sun go down... Also the fact that I was with Ryan and that it was the perfect site to take #OOTD photos. Lol.
I absolutely love the pictures we took! It was the perfect ending to our day.

Over all it was a great day and I hated Milwaukee a little less.
Maybe one day I will like this city, Maybe. =)