June 16, 2014

MY SUMMER HANDBAG PICKS

These are the handbags I would love to have
in my closet this summer!

1. Chanel Spring 2014 bags
These bags from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection are so fun 
and colorful! Ill take one of each please!

CHANEL SPRING 2014 BAGS



2. The Gucci fringe bags! 
How glamorous would I be wearing this bag 
w/ the fringe swaying from side to side! 
I swing my fringe back and forth! 
Image via Google



3. Valentino Vavavoom Crossbody bags!
I played with one of these bad boys a handful of times 
Absolutely obsessed and in-love with them! I need these!
VALENTINO VAVAVOOM




4. Louis Vuitton Capucines bag!
I mean, this bag! This bag! This bag! Classic, elegant, LOVE! 
And like seriously what's more fab? Michelle Williams or the bag?! 
I'll take both! 
LOUIS VUITTON CAPUCINES



5. Any of these Celine bags really...
We've seen them, we've died for them! We WANT them!
CELINE COLLECTION



6. Lady Dior Floral Print bag!
Another classic that we've seen before, 
but in floral print, embellishment and ombre?! Die! 
#MustHave
LADY DIOR FLORAL BAG



 7. Prada Face Bags!
I mean, like, really... 
there's a face on the bag! 
Enough said!
PRADA FACE BAGS

 

8. Fendi printed 2jours!
Geometric prints & Ombre! Perfection!
FENDI 2JOUR



9. Proenza Schouler Ps11 bags!
Edgy chic? Why not? Obsessed!
PROENZA SCHOULER CROSSBODY



10. Chloe Baylee bags!
How fab would this be for a trip or for a work bag? 
Yes please!
CHLOE BAYLEE BAGS




11. Marc Jacobs Gotham bags!
Come on now... Ringlets and flower tassels? 
Boho Chic! Sign me up!
MARC JACOBS GOTHAM BAG



12. Givenchy Antigona bags!
Another classic we're all familiar w... 
but these new colors though... #NEEDTHIS
GIVENCHY ANTIGONA



13.  Alexander Mcqueen Demanta clutches!
Have this in black and white but 
these new patterns take it to a whole 'nother level! 
I think it's time to elevate!
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN DEMANTA CLUTCH



14. These New Prada Double bags!
Amazing (period) 
Image via Google



15.  Reed Krakoff Mini Atlantique Bags
Sharp, edgy and playful!
Send them all to me! STAT!
REED KRAKOFF MINI ATLANTIQUE



16. Jason Wu Daphne 2 bags!
These Daphne 2 bags are HOOOTT! 
Job well done! We'll take these also!
JASON WU DAPHNE 2

 

17. And lastly, these Saint Laurent Cassandre Tassel crossbody!
I have one in blue and let me just tell you - 
it is such a fun & glamorous bag! 
I wouldnt mind owning these in all colors! 
Image via Google

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------