August 22, 2014

THE CLIFF WALK, NEWPORT RI

http://ziondejano.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-cliff-walk-newport-ri.html

"There is something to be thankful for and
there is always something positive in each day"















BEWARE CHEESY BLOGPOST

On our last day in Rhode Island we ended our day in Newport to watch the sunset by the cliff walk. Sitting there, on the cliffwalk in the serenity of the sunset, and happy with being back home in RI, I began to realize some things... I realized how blessed and thankful I am for everything.

Thankful for who I have become - Like, when I was younger I was a completely different person compared to who I am now. My priorities in life then were literally all about having fun and feeling fabulous! I really did not care much about what was going to happen to me, what my relationships with people were like, honestly, I was very irresponsible and careless. But you learn as you grow right? That is why now, I am extremely thankful, again, for who I have become and grateful for everything that I have.  I am always trying to become a better person everyday.

I am also very thankful for the people that I have in my life - Ive said this before, but as I grow older I realize that what you have, what you look like, what you wear, where you are, what you do - all of that comes second now and that the most important thing is the relationships you have with people. I feel truly blessed for everybody who is in my life! Especially my awesome partner, Ryan! I dont think I would be me with out everyone who keeps me grounded and still feel fabulous and have fun! =)

I want to end this here, there are more things in life that I am thankful for... but I don't want to bore you with my dramatic cheesy thoughts! LOL.

But all I can say is never take anything for granted and cherish every moment/ thing in your life even when things are not at their best.

"There is something to be thankful for and
there is always something positive in each day"