May 16, 2015

PIAZZALE MICHELANGELO

http://ziondejano.blogspot.com/2015/05/piazzale-michelangelo.html

 In deep "pinch me moment" as our cab pulled up to this location and
saw the breath taking views of Florence...
















We were in Florence for 3 days and although it rained on and off the1st day we were there, we were lucky it did not the next two.

On one of the days, we went to Piazzale Michelangelo, a square on top of Florence with the most gorgeous panoramic views!
I was in a deep "pinch me moment" as our cab pulled up to this location and saw the breath taking views of Florence!
I felt like I was looking at a painting... it was unreal! "PINCH ME"

We came here hoping to catch the sunset - unfortunately even though it did not rain that day, the sun was still hiding behind the clouds.
But no bigs, the view was still IN-CREEEEE-DIBLE!

I highly suggest doing what we did - get a bottle of wine, take your time, just sit there, take in the fabulous views of Florence and ENJOY the moment!