October 12, 2015

Roaming around Rome


When I tossed my coin and made a wish - a hot italian pop star didn't show up 
and ask me to become his singing partner #LizzieMcguireMoment





























For our second day in Rome we walked all over the city, visiting some of the famous attractions!
It was so leisure wandering the streets of Rome, I was literally in awe of everything!

One thing I was most excited about was making a wish at the Trevi Fountain!
Sadly - 1. The Trevi fountain was under construction when we went
and
2. When I tossed my coin and made a wish
- a hot italian pop star didnt show up and ask me to become his singing partner
#LizzieMcguireMoment #ThisIsWhatDreamsAreMadeOf 
LOL

Later that day - Ryan and I rented a vespa and we drove all over Rome without an itinerary!
It was so much fun and it was a really good way to get around and see the city!

Later that night, we headed out on the vespa to grab dinner...
We got lost but we ended up at The Colosseum parking lot w/c was truly magical!
So, we pulled over and we just sat there for a bit, and sitting there with Ryan by my side made me so grateful for everything!
It was the perfect ending to our fabulous day! #Love

CHECK OUT OUR ROME PHOTO DIARY HERE