February 15, 2016

POSITANO DREAMS COME TRUE


On the bus anxiously waiting to finally see it in person. There it was, the colorful town of Positano sitting on a mountain cliff next to the beautiful sea - it was truly magical! What a dream come true!

After a long day of traveling (from Rome) - We finally arrived to Positano!

How to get from Rome - Positano
TRAIN: ROME TO NAPLES > 
TRAIN: NAPLES TO SORRENTO >
BUS: SORRENTO TO POSITANO
 or you can just rent a car and drive or hire a private car and get you there for added luxury

We were in Positano for a total of 4 days w/c was not enough! But I am so grateful I got to spend a few days in this magical beautiful Amalfi Coast town! I cannot wait to go back!

For things to do and see - watch my "A DAY IN POSITANO VIDEO" maybe this video can help you on what to do, where to go, and where to eat.

Positano was absolutely one of the most beautiful places I have ever been! What a dream come true!































Watch my "A DAY IN POSITANO" video HERE