April 11, 2013

NYC FUN DAY


 A FUN DAY IN THE CITY WITH FRIENDS

Started off this fun day in New York
at Madame Tussauds Wax Meseum












After being silly and posed with the waxes
we went to time square, bryant park 
5th ave and ground zero!
 







Then we have a carriage ride around central park!
And I absolutely love this! It was romantic, fun, and I was with
my friends and boyfriend. Love.




 We ended our day at Buddakan - the restaurant
where Big and Carrie had their rehearsal dinner from
The Sex And The City Movie.
Food was great and the place was fab.
 
Over-all it was a fun day:
Drooled all over the designer bags and shoes at 5th ave.
The disgusting new york subway! Never again!
The wax museum was a lot of fun.
The snacks we got all day long...
Truffles... Pizza... Everything! Truffles. LOL.
The carriage ride around Central Park
That wonderful dinner to end a fabulous day!
 
And lastly, This day was perfect because
 I was with my boyfriend and my 2 bestfriends 
just being silly and having fun!
Definitely a day I will always remember!