May 15, 2013

MACARONS VS MACAROONS!

PHOTO FROM : http://www.dearbabyg.com/2012/08/what-is-the-difference-between-macarons-and-macaroons.html
 
OK I've been obsessed with MACARONS for quite a while now and everytime I try to tell people about it they instantly think about those damn MACAROONS... 

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE!!!!!!
 I just have to blog about this because I've had it with people thinking MACARONS are the same as MACAROONS! It's not the same thing!
And what bugs me even more... When people try to tell me why I say it differently! NOOO!!! THATS BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO SAY IT!!!! 
ANNOYING!

"MACAROONS" are those nasty coconut flavored things covered in chocolate and "MACARONS" are pretty flavorful meringue cookies that are sandwiched together with some kind of amazing flavor filling!!!! GET IT!!!!! ARGGGHHHH!!!! 


HERES A PICTURE ON HOW TO PRONOUNCE IT:
PHOTO CREDITS TO http://www.blogilates.com/recipe-index/macaroons-vs-macarons-wait-what

OK VENTING IS OVER. 

BYE!