April 26, 2014

SANTORINI SUNSET DINNER


Beautiful sunset dinner in Oia, Santorini
A celebration of our 4 year anniversary

One of the reasons why we took this trip to Greece was to celebrate our 4 year anniversary.
And it truly is the best! I couldn't imagine being here and sharing this amazing experience with anyone else.

I’m going to keep the cheesy part short - 
I am so blessed to be with someone who I can truly be myself around, someone who I can call my best friend, my partner, my rock, someone who accepts and deals with my crazy self, and someone who I love so much and more and more every single day!  

 And obviously someone who enjoys the camera so much and takes amazing photographs! LOL. 
 Our Greece photo diaries wouldn’t have ever been this amazing without my one and only. 

Here are a few photos from our marvelous dinner in Oia watching the sunset –
 They say that the sunset in Santorini is one of the best sunsets in the world and it truly is… 

I don’t even know how to explain it, all I can say is that it is magical watching the sun go down while hitting the Aegean sea and omigod! That view! Breathtaking!















This blog post is dedicated to the person who I love more than anything in this world: 
Ryan Adams

Restaurant: 
Fanari Villa Restaurant | Oia, Santorini
 Food was great and definitely THE BEST restaurant in Oia to watch the sunset.
Check it out:
http://www.fanarivillas.gr/restaurant