April 17, 2015

VENICE DAY 2

http://ziondejano.blogspot.com/2015/04/venice-day-2.html

 Only in Venice for 2days and 
it is already one of my favorite cities!
AND I'M ON A GONDOLA!




























First of all!
Can we please talk about how excited I was to be on a gondola in Venice!
I' have been picturing this moment over and over in my head and finally it happened!
Everything I imagined it to be like - cruising through the canals, being there w/ Ryan,
and looking up through those beautiful buildings.
It was love!

We were in Venice for only 2 days and immediately it became one of my favorite cities!
Left and right, up and down, everything was so beautiful! Everything!
Even though the streets were a bit confusing, and you will most likely probably get lost, like us,
who cares! It's beautiful and YOU'RE IN VENICE! 


We mostly went to famous tourist attractions >
St Marks, The Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge! And roamed all the random breathtaking streets

My favorite part from our second day was when Ryan and I decided 
to explore non touristy areas - the non touristy neighborhoods were the most charming!

I wished we had a few more days in this amazing city to explore some more -
all the old towns, the island of Murano, across the lagoon, etc...
There's so much more we didn't see. But that's ok.
It's a motivation to come back and stay in this beautiful city again!

But overall, the 2days we spent in Venice was fabulous!
CHECK OUT VENICE DAY 1:
http://ziondejano.blogspot.com/2015/04/venice-day-1_17.html